This is only for Saturday night.
Since last time we were up in northern Virginia, the Team Manager (me) failed to secure a dinner reservation for the group, here’s hoping this might avoid that.
There are a variety of choices right off Rt 7 and close to the Springhill Suites, where many of us are staying. The first four listed below are at the One Loudoun complex right across Rt 7 from the hotel. The others are a short drive up Rt 7. Links for each eatery’s web site is below the poll. We tried to represent various cuisine styles.
You can vote for up to two and we’ll make reservations at the one with the most votes by Saturday morning….unless there’s another, unnamed option that is preferred. You can write in candidates using the Comments section.
Post Game Dinner Options (Saturday)
- Burgers. Beer. Bourbon (38%, 6 Votes)
- Uncle Julio's Mexican (31%, 5 Votes)
- Matchbox Vintage Pizza Bistro (25%, 4 Votes)
- Pazzo Pomodoro (6%, 1 Votes)
- Copperwood Tavern (0%, 0 Votes)
- Cheesecake Factory (0%, 0 Votes)
- PF Chang's (0%, 0 Votes)
Total Voters: 10